Here at McDoux, we’ve done a lot of different kinds of historic preservation projects.
Today, we’ve narrowed our focus to the following professional services. If you are interested in working with us on something else, let us know.
Historical research and documentation
- National Register of Historic Places nominations
- State Historical Marker and Recorded Texas Historical Landmark applications
- Local Landmark and Historic District designations
- HABS/HAER/HALS historical reports
- Other historiography
- Preservation plans
- Strategic planning, business planning, and financial strategy for nonprofit organizations
- Cemetery vision plans
- Cemetery maintenance management plans
Ordinance review and revision
- Outreach and communication
- Stakeholder interviews
- Community opinion surveys and data analysis
- Community meeting planning and facilitation
Grant-writing and fundraising
For tax credit projects, we recommend Macrostie Historic Advisors.
For historic resource survey projects, we recommend Cox McLain Environmental Consultants.